by Gerard Brennan
A 10,000-word short story collection by one of the hottest new writers in Northern Ireland.
- Bouncer – The tale of a bouncer who can’t figure out how to relate to his gay son and how if affects his increasingly violent behaviour on the door.
- Hard Rock – A rude rock and roll romp that gets sick fast. Narrated by a second rate rock star who dives in way too deep with an adventurous groupie.
- Nothing But Time – The terrified narrator tries to work his way up the prison hierarchy in a bid to make it through his stint without getting shanked.
- Day-Tripping – The oddest couple since The Odd Couple do breakfast with a difference. Can stoner Mattie convince straight-laced James that it’s a good idea to experiment with psychedelics on a Tuesday morning?
- Swing – Conor (AKA Swinger) knows better than most just how cruel kids can be. His parents cause him grief when word gets out that they’re swingers. Conor quickly discovers who his real friends are when the fists start flying in the schoolyard
Buy this book
Also iTunes, Google Play, Nook, Kobo, Barnes & Noble and everywhere else fine ebooks are sold.